Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Hour


One of my favourite shows on TV is CBC's The Hour hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos. The show is intelligent and fast-paced, and George does a great interview. He has the ability to draw you in and expose viewers to new ideas and people. Tonight on the show George will interview Chris Bosh of the Toronto Raptors. Chris is an incredible basketbal player and the Raps would be lost without him. To me, he is truly the face of sports in Toronto. I'm looking forward to the interaction between George and Chris tonight. Two of the other reasons I like to watch Raptors games are José Calderone and Carlos Delfino. They're both amazing players and drop dead gorgeous.


I've never been able to get into football, but perhaps if they played in their underwear as shown in this pic, which has blazed across the blogosphere in recent days. I first saw it on Outsports.com


Have a good one and check out The Hour tonight.

2 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Yes, I imagine there would be a LOT more football watchers if they played in their underwear as shown!

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Long Live George! I love that show.
P.