Wednesday, April 21, 2010

De retour

Hi guys! Yes I'm still alive, and we made it back from NYC safe and sound. We had a terrific time in The City! Hard to believe we left a week ago tomorrow! The flights were good and we actually arrived ahead of time in NYC. I'm going to leave it at that and post a few teaser shots of our trip as I still have a million and one things to do before the IT guys from work arrive here on Friday to connect me to the office... More soon!

Central Park in bloom - just below the Strawberry Fields


Poster for Armida - the opera we saw at the Met


Brad and our good friend Christiane in front of the Met


Me and Brad


I love this shot - String Theory comes to Katz's

4 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Glad you had a great time. I heart NYC!

Jim said...

"Send a salami to your boy in the army" Oh, all the naughty comments I could think of leaving on here regarding that one. But this is a "family friendly" blog, lol. So I'll just leave it at that.

Love the pics. And we're happy to hear that you and Brad had a great time.

Maurice said...

Hey Jeff: Tell that hubby of yours that I was thinking about him yesterday for his birthday. Just one of those days when, by the time I was going to call, it would have been a tad too late given the one-hour time difference. So, happy belated birthday, Brad!

Anonymous said...

;)