Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Victoria Day Weekend!

It's a long weekend here in Canada - the official start of summer and opening up cottages. And it's supposed to be sunny and hot all weekend! We need it! The leaves are now all fully out, and I've mowed the grass twice now already. This afternoon we're off to my nephew's 40th birthday party. I made a banana-chocolate chip-sour cream cake in his honour. Should be a good afternoon.

As long-ago promised, here is the link to Brad's blog that he created to share his stories and pics from the bike trip he did last fall between Ottawa and home, here in New Brunswick. Please check it out here.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Maurice said...

I took a quick look at Brad's bike trip blog but will ready through it later. The pictures are impressive, though.

It's nice and warm here, too, so I'm heading shortly to what passes as a beach in these parts. We're talking 30C or more for the next three days, counting today.

I've finally been posting a bit more to my blog and made a direct reference to you -- i.e., that I think one of the videos I posted would up the alley of your twisted sense of humour. :)

http://ammusing.ca/?p=1250

Off in the sunshine I go! :)