Sunday, December 04, 2011

Bullying

Just saw this on another site and had to repost it here. This poor kid is so genuine and true to himself. It's painful to watch, but I think everyone should. It breaks my heart that kids can be so hurtful to other kids just because they are a bit different than they are. I was very fortunate growing up. I, like everyone else, I think, encountered a couple of bullies, it it was nothing major, and I genuinely enjoyed high school. In any case, check out the vid below. There was a happier ending posted on YouTude, but it has been disabled in the last few hours or so. I do think this kid has found help from his family or outside, but this video serves to reminds us that millions of kids world-wide don't.


1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

Wow, the pain on his face is hard to bear. No kid should feel that badly at such a young age.