Saturday, April 19, 2008

Skinny Saturday 8

Samedi encore; et enfin. Saturday at last. Just finished my 21 km bike. Was a good day on Thursday with mom. We got the power of attorney thing done with my lawyer and had a good meal at the Chinese restaurant. Was a nice outing for her, I think.

Brad had dinner at his parents' last night and I went for drinks with Don and Mar where we were able to sit out on the deck of the taproom. Unbelievable! All of a sudden it's practically summer! People were thronging to outdoor decks and terraces. So nice after the incredibly LONG winter we have had.

In other news, my neice who is a travel agent e-mailed me the other day and told me about the great fam (short for familiarization) trip she has lined up in a couple of weeks. She just has to pay to get to Toronto and from there she will be whisked off to Dubai for an all-expenses paid luxury week in that beautiful city in the U.A.E. She's not sure where they'll be putting her up, she's dreaming of the 7 star Burj-al-Arab, but it probably won't be there. I'm thinking I may have been too hasty when I said that I wouldn't visit my sister who's moving to the Middle East there... I'll see what impression my neice has when she returns and take it from there. I really would like to visit that part of the world.

It was a beautiful morning here, but now it's overcast. Fairly warm, though and the snow continues to melt. Despite what I said about summer above, there are still patches of snow here and there. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Without further ado, here's da boyz of Skinny Saturday 8:









No comments: