Saturday, July 05, 2008

Skinny Saturday 17

Phew! Been a busy morning thus far. I got up quite early (7:00ish) and walked Kaiser, then dashed to the market for fresh basil, beet greens, Romaine lettuce, and English cuke, and strawberries. Then I had coffee and breakfast and picked some rhubarb in the backyard and proceeded to make a strawberry/rhubarb pie to take to my nephew's this afternoon. We're looking forward to seeing them all as we haven't gotten together in ages. It's a gorgeous day here, sunny and hot, but not humid. Brad also wants to start scrapping our deck today and tomorrow - it needs to be painted big time. Ugh. I HATE doing crap like that, though I suppose no one really likes to. I'd rather go to the [nude] beach tomorrow - way over on the east coast - a 2.5 hour drive each way, but there will be plenty of time for that later in the season, I suppose. Plus, the jellyfish usually disappear after August. They can literally be a pain in the ass(and other places!)

Have a good weekend all. Here's da boyz:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding!

PCJL

Mark in DE said...

You're quite resourceful with your baking and deck scraping.

I have just one word regarding the photos: WOOF!

Mark :-)