Friday, February 29, 2008

Una pregunta

Just a question this morning: What was your favourite song when you graduated high school, or alternatively, what was the background music for your "first time?"

My fave tune in grade 12 was "We don't need no education" from Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" album. That or ... Jeez, I wince as I write this... "Dancing Queen" by Abba. What's worse, though, the BeeJee's "How deep is your love" was spinning on the turntable that memorable night back in the spring of 1979...

3 comments:

Mark in DE said...

I remember the Go-Go's "We Got The Beat" as the soundtrack to my high school graduation. Still love that sound today.

And what's wrong with "Dancin' Queen"???

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

Shout by Tears for Fear

Power of Love

Anonymous said...

Hands down it's Journey's "Don't Stop "believin'" from their Escape album. It's a song that lifts me up the instant I hear that perfectly entrancing piano intro. Which by the way is played (left hand): E, F-sharp, G-sharp, B, C-sharp, D-sharp, C-sharp, D-sharp, E, A, D-sharp, E, back to E. Right Brad? (I know, I know Brad doesn't play pop).

For me this song is as good as a time machine transporting me back to another life.

un abrazo a los dos,

Spanadian