Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

Hi all. Just a quick post to let you know that we made it back safe and sound! Italia was a most excellent adventure, from the large terrace at our apartment in Roma with a spectacular view of St. Peter's Dome to the Tuscan villa that was everything we hoped for and more, to the day trip to Cinque Terre and nights in Firenze and Pisa. And I had forgotten how incredibly sexy Italians are - most of them are stunningly beautiful. Our day in London was great, too (sunny and 27 C) where we saw a play at the Gielgud Theatre starring Ralph Fiennes.

Much more later with lots of pics. Right now, I have to get back on the stationary and bike, and bike, and bike! And then back to work this afternoon... Oh well, I feel rested, relaxed, and reenergized.

More soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. Looking forward to reading and seeing the details...

Mark in DE said...

Welcome back! I am oh-so-jealous of your trip and can't wait for the photos.

Mark :-)

Jeff said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome back! The trip provided fodder for weeks of blogging I think, so prepare yourselves for lots of Italy talk...

And Maurice, I'll contact you soon re our fast-approaching trip to Montréal... I'd like you to make a reservation at a restaurant for me (well, for us in fact). I just realized we will be there for Saint Jean-Baptiste!