Saturday, October 18, 2008

Skinny Saturday 30

It's another picture perfect fall day here in eastern Canada. Our front lawn is covered with leaves, but there are still a lot remaining on the branches, so I'm going to wait before raking and bagging them. Ugh. That's a chore I hate and I'm usually sore for days afterwards. One of these years, I'm going to hire a couple of cute university boyz to do it for us.

I biked my 21 km this morning and have been to the grocery store to get mom's stuff. I'll pay her a visit tomorrow. Right now though, I'm going to head down to the kitchen and make a sandwich for lunch - Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and cucumber on sourdough. Tonight, we're going out to dinner with our good friend Christiane. We're going to a restaurant I haven't been to in ages as I always found it pretty mediocre. Brad ate there recently with his dad, however, and they enjoyed their meal, so I'm ready to give the place another chance.

Here's da boyz:





1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

I believe in giving mediocre restaurants a 2nd chance. The chef may have had an 'off night' the 1st time. You never know unless you try it again.

As usual, love the boys!

Mark :-)