Sunday, November 09, 2008

18

Eighteen years ago today that Bradley and I met and we haven't looked back since. Happy Anniversary, sweetie. Love you so.

Happy Anniversary wishes also go out to Don and Marlene! I'm not sure how many years it's been (more than us, I'm pretty sure), but they were married on this same date! Hope you guys had fun at the wine festival!

Here's a few pics from last weekend and last night. The pizza Brad made was yummy. Toppings included olives, sun-dried tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, red pepper, feta, parmesan, and mozzarella.

Mmmmm


My high school graduation photo. I was sixteen and trying to grow a mustache


Jasper LOVES to lay by the fire


Part of our humble abode


More humble abode


Zzzzzz

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *so* can't believe it's been 18 years! Cheers to you both! :)

Jeff said...

Thanks, Maurice :-) Time sure does FLY!

Anonymous said...

23 years for us.
Marlene

Fernando said...

Congrats! Keep on rocking together

Mark in DE said...

Happy, happy anniversary! Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you guys from your blog and your comments on mine. You are role models of relationship longevity for the rest of us! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Your home looks warm and cozy.

Mark :-)

Jeff said...

Wow, Mar... I didn't realize you guys were THAT far ahead of us! Congrats to you and Don too!

And thanks Fernando and Mark! Your warm wishes are happily received!

We had a great dinner out last night and were joined by good friends George and Barb. We decided that Brad and I would join them for dinner on THEIR 18 anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy 18th...you guys. We're in the rocking chairs trying to remember BACK to our 18th!!
All the best always and here's to many, many more happy years.
Jeff couldn't help noticing your postings was at 5:45 am...holy smokes whatcha doing up.

And happy 23rd Don and Marlene and the blessed bees...

Love as always grandpa and grandma...going on 28 great years...

(mary might have other adjectives but she's not near the computer at the moment tee, hee)

ps hope this works since this is my first comment to andloaripple. I've just been letting jeff use pics of my torso for his boyz until now.

Jeff said...

Hey waterboy! Glad you finally mastered the art of commenting! ;-)

Oh, and re the posting time... I`m not sure what time zone the blog is in, but it definitely isn't Atlantic!

MaineCliffDweller said...

Wow, 18 years! Thats awesome, congratulations!

All best,
Seth