Friday, May 08, 2009

Adoration

Happy Friday, all. I'm glad the weekend will soon be upon us. It's another cool and overcast day here and it's supposed to stay that way over the weekend for the most part. What can you do?

Here's the trailer for Canadian film maker Atom Egoyan's new movie called Adoration that has just opened. It looks good.



Also, here are a few pics of a young English footballer, Nicklas Bendtner, who had a few too many at a London club after his team (Arsenal) lost to Manchester United in a recent Champion's League semi-final. I'm not sure why he's losing his trousers, but I don't really care, either! :) Move over David Beckham! Emporio Armani might want to consider him for their next underwear campaign!



2 comments:

Jim said...

Happy Friday indeed. I'm so glad it's finally Friday. Sunshine galore here. And it's close to 100 degrees F. What does one expect in the desert?

George and I are trying to catch the new "Star Trek" movie today. Yes, every once in a while we're falling right back into the whole mainstream trap. And yes...I have to admit that I like "Star Trek."

Oh well. Live long and prosper, y'all.

Jeff said...

We like Star Trek, too, Jim! I hope you like the new one. Brad and I going to go next Friday with his dad, I think.

Big hugs to my boyz in the desert!