Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fantasy Real Estate!

Been a while since I've done one of these. This is a real room with a view! Just steps away from the Duomo and Baptistry (1st pic below) in Florence, Italy, this beautiful apartment is on the market for $1,288,000 US. If I had that kind of money laying around somewhere, I'd snatch this place up in an instant. Florence is a nice city. I'm not sure I'd like to live there on a permanent basis, but a pied-a-terre there would be great! Just minutes away from the rolling countryside of Tuscany and the vineyards of Chianti!









5 comments:

Francis S. said...

I just was looking at that, too! And of course, a week in Manhattan is all about fantasy real estate... every brownstone for sale, every fabulous building on Central Park West. Not to mention places closer to my brother's on the Upper West Side. The Apthorp! The Ansonia! It brings out all my real estate greed.

Jim said...

We really like your taste in real estate. Italy is a nice place to visit but we never considered wanting to live there. But one never knows? We have a friend living in Firenze...or Florence...with his partner. Such a sweet guy.

Again, we could all chip in to buy the place. And...we would already know some people there. Double bonus, no? LOL

Joy said...

I love it when you post fantasy real estate! I like Florence, too, but agree with you about living there full-time. Not sure about that but would like to spend time there.

Mark in DE said...

I don't know, it seems a bit small, but it might do. ;-)

ChefNick said...

The blue tiles . . . I'd have to mark them down a couple of hundred thousand. Do you know how hard it is to get good tile work in Florence these days? Blue tiles are so . . . 2008.