Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's Friday - Hallelujah!


Since Survivor was on last night, how about a pic of one of my all-time faves - James...
I also wanted to post a couple of music vids for your Friday enjoyment, but I've not yet been successful in establishing an account with YouTube... Will work on it this weekend. For now, I'll just copy and paste a few links... Please check them out. I don't think they will disappoint. Have a great weekend tout le monde!

k d land sings Hallelujah



And in memory of one of the best dogs there ever was, Regina Spektor sings Samson (which I think is about the Biblical character's first lover, who undoubtedly was a guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p62rfWxs6a8&mode=related&search=

1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

WOW, k.d. lang is fantastic on 'Hallelujah'. I love the richness of her voice. Note to self: Get get her new CD 'Watershed'!

Mark :-)