Saturday, March 15, 2008

Skinny Saturday - Ides of March edition





Well, here it is time for another Skinny Saturday, and this one, I`m going to take to heart... We've just over 2 months before we head to Italy and I have 13 pounds that I want to lose. I am currently at 173 lb and I want to be at 160 lb when we arrive in Italia. Wish me luck! My biggest problem with losing weight is that I have very little will power and almost always end up eating things in the evening that I shouldn't - peanut butter is the devil! On average, I bike 85 to 100 km per week on a stationary in our basement (that's 53 to 62 miles). I used swim 2 or 3 times a week as well, but have gotten out of the habit - must remedy that, too.

Good Saturday all. And be careful out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong to look??? haha

Wowsers!